Wednesday 21 December 2016

BUS 105

This module was taken as an additional module. Looking at all the written module that I have taken, I taught that having a module that involves maths would be a good. That and the reason that I could skip 1 module for my next semester if I were to pass this. Since this module only involves an exam, there is not much to be explained. Having only a blur image of my polytechnic days statistics, I tried to attempt what was supposed to be easy. Looking at the study guide, I instantly realised I need godly time management skills to pull off having 5 exams in that semester. What gave me another surprise was during the exams, there seems to be more theoretical questions than mathematical ones which only gave me less confidence in passing the paper. However, after attempting the said paper, I only got to realise that I would need guidance for this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment